Cheerio "Mad Dog" Gaddafi.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
who? a guy on soul:r or whatever. about time we see some leg related shootings, there is way not enough cap busting in the industry.

D

dirty breaks

yay let's all celebrate America's foreign policy of intervening in country's where it has no business, all in the name of 'democracy'...

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
yay let's all celebrate America's foreign policy of intervening in country's where it has no business, all in the name of 'democracy'...
hip hip...hurray

---------- Post added at 17:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:00 ----------

for he's a jolly good fellow for he's a jolly good fellow for he's a jolly good fellow! and so say all of us

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
May I?

Rumaila: CNPC + BP
Majnoon: Royal Dutch Shell + Malaysia’s Petronas
West Qurna : Lukoil + Statoil Hydro
Halfaya: CNPC + Total + Petronas
Badra: GazpromNeft + Kogas + Petronas + TPAO
Garraf: Petronas + Japex
Najmah: Sonangol
Qaiyarah: Sonangol
But well..I presume the GI´s love to hold their head in for British Piss and Royal Fudge.

Also..believe it or not but Iraq may decide what and where and how much.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Deegun you're not seriously suggesting the Iraq war was actually about 'self-defence' are you? You don't think they were lying? o_O

Anyway we actually invaded Iraq whereas this time round we watched a revolution happen...not hard to spot the difference really...

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
if we just let them have mc donalds they would turn fat and docile and we could just help ouselves to their oil.

they arnt shouting allah, they are should big mac and fries ! big mac and fries!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Deegun you're not seriously suggesting the Iraq war was actually about 'self-defence' are you? You don't think they were lying? o_O
Anyway we actually invaded Iraq whereas this time round we watched a revolution happen...not hard to spot the difference really...
All I say is that the US don´t make profit in Iraq, obviously. Others do. Most of em were not even involved in that war.
I mean how do people think this works? Americans building giant pipelines that suck all Iraqi Oil straight to the big apple?
Iraqis decide themselves, as I said. Also, everybody says to not believe the media..actually when it comes to the US and Oil everybody believes it..strange enuff.