Checking in from So Cal.

djmojo

Hey all,

I've been checking out these forums as a lurker for a little while now and wanted to properly introduce myself. First, respect to all the peeps on here... it's great to see everyone from up and comers and old school heads have such a cool forum to participate in. I recognize some of the names on here from discogs, so greets to any one who may recognize me from over there.

I used to spin in the 90s starting out with old school techno and breaks in the Los Angeles underground scene. I like listening to and mixing a wide variety of music; jungle and drum & bass being up there on the list.

I finally have been able to put together some halfway decent production capabilities on my computer and am taking a stab at remixing and creating some original material. I really appreciate having such a devoted forum available to bounce some of my ideas off of. Even though I have been involved with music and DJing for so many years, I am still fairly new to the production side of things, so constructive feedback would be very much appreciated.

I also keep a blog where I write about music and my other main interest, technology.

Anyways don't want to be too long winded here on my first post. Nice to be here. :beers:

Last edited:
welcome to the forums :)

Hey man, checked out a couple of tracks on your Soundcloud. Nice vibes... really dig the Isolation track.

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ----------

Osime, thanks for the welcome as well! Checking out your soundcloud also.

Back
Top Bottom