DnB CHECK THIS OUT

more fuckin shite jump up gettin released on a digi label that his mates have all told him is SICKKKKKKKK BRUVVVVV.

Do yaself a favour m8 n take it down, practice, practice n practice and when u got a tune that sounds fat (drums n everything) then post it bk up

---------- Post added at 23:11 ---------- Previous post was at 23:09 ----------

just listened to all ur tunes and the above applies to them all

well he asked us to comment, i did n he didnt like it so whats the effin point in askin for comments...... what? coz i didnt big ur tune up?? its fuckin pants m8

more fuckin shite jump up gettin released on a digi label that his mates have all told him is SICKKKKKKKK BRUVVVVV.

Do yaself a favour m8 n take it down, practice, practice n practice and when u got a tune that sounds fat (drums n everything) then post it bk up

---------- Post added at 23:11 ---------- Previous post was at 23:09 ----------

just listened to all ur tunes and the above applies to them all

not very nice is it mate?? do you think you are in a position to act like a simon cowell? your not really in a position to talk are you

Last edited:
I dont really see anything wrong with this track, its certainly not bad enough for mrsfx to go bat shit crazy over it. Only slightly iffy part is the quite frankly gay 'transform' sample.
I like it.

Why is everyone so harsh on this track? It's not bad at all, I don't know if it's good enough to be released on a label, but it definitely has potential. I'd first of all get rid of the transformers sample, it could go well without it and there are already way too much transformers tunes out there. I'd also add some more sounds , make it more interesting to listen to. Maybe some extra percussion and variation in the bassline. And of course fix the intro, but from what i see that was not on purpose. I'm not too sure about the gap between your measures, maybe fill them up with something to keep the flow going.

Back
Top Bottom