Check This Out... Get your name on a Demo CD...

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Hey peeps.

I need a review written for a Demo that will be sent out to various clubs, promoters and ultimately given out to ravers in flyer packs.

The link for the mix is here: http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=41900

If your review is chosen you will be named in the credits and shouts and will have it printed on the inlay of the CD.

Thanks peeps..
:boxing:

Excellent mix, good choice of tunes, tight mixing, and overall a cd you'd want to listen to.

:D

cheers bro... but i need something a bit more descriptive. Afterall this is gonna be put into flyer packs as give aways.

Here's an example of what im looking for... this one was a review written for a demo that was given away on a free magazine.

"RocksteadyUK strikes again with a new studio mix as the cover CD. RocksteadyUK from the infamous Random Sound Systems squat rig, has a huge following and this set will definitely not disappoint.

He starts off with the killer track "Designed For War" by Audio and The Panacea, recently released on Freak Recordings. Which is then followed by an onslaught of killer rollers and heavy tech-steppers. Later on sees Rocks bring on the brand new dance floor smasher called “Broken & Twisted” by the new up and coming producers Skyver and D-Jon, which is out on Technique Recordings right now. In true Rocksteady style he drops a track, that on paper seems out of place. That track is the new Matrix & Futurebound remix of “System”. To finish, RocksteadyUK plays a melodic trance like track from 2006 entitled “Far Away” by Task Horizon on Focuz Recordings.

Some you may know RocksteadyUK is regular on the London free party scene. Not surprising when Rocksteady has arguably one of the best squat rigs behind him, Random Sounds.
RocksteadyUK is part of the collective know as The Mutant DJs in which he DJs alongside BeBop and Shredder. The collectives’ popularity has been growing since they formed in late 2005.

Listen to this one loud, as RocksteadyUK takes you through the true sounds of the underground rave scene.
Don’t forget to catch more mix’s from RocksteadyUK and The Mutant DJs on Mixupload.com, dnbforum.com or dnb-sets.de.”

Im not looking for something quite as in depth but something similar...

Looking forward to reading the reviews..

Cheers people.

cheers bro... but i need something a bit more descriptive. Afterall this is gonna be put into flyer packs as give aways.

Here's an example of what im looking for... this one was a review written for a demo that was given away on a free magazine.

"RocksteadyUK strikes again with a new studio mix as the cover CD. RocksteadyUK from the infamous Random Sound Systems squat rig, has a huge following and this set will definitely not disappoint.

He starts off with the killer track "Designed For War" by Audio and The Panacea, recently released on Freak Recordings. Which is then followed by an onslaught of killer rollers and heavy tech-steppers. Later on sees Rocks bring on the brand new dance floor smasher called “Broken & Twisted” by the new up and coming producers Skyver and D-Jon, which is out on Technique Recordings right now. In true Rocksteady style he drops a track, that on paper seems out of place. That track is the new Matrix & Futurebound remix of “System”. To finish, RocksteadyUK plays a melodic trance like track from 2006 entitled “Far Away” by Task Horizon on Focuz Recordings.

Some you may know RocksteadyUK is regular on the London free party scene. Not surprising when Rocksteady has arguably one of the best squat rigs behind him, Random Sounds.
RocksteadyUK is part of the collective know as The Mutant DJs in which he DJs alongside BeBop and Shredder. The collectives’ popularity has been growing since they formed in late 2005.

Listen to this one loud, as RocksteadyUK takes you through the true sounds of the underground rave scene.
Don’t forget to catch more mix’s from RocksteadyUK and The Mutant DJs on Mixupload.com, dnbforum.com or dnb-sets.de.”

Im not looking for something quite as in depth but something similar...

Looking forward to reading the reviews..

Cheers people.

Yeah I knew you would want somethin propa, but I thought I would have a little go lol, it wasn't gonna be a proper one, I'll work on a proper one over the next few days mate, if that's ok.

Ez

Just PM'd ya one mate!

Was a fuckin heavy set, listened to it many times now!

Yeah I knew you would want somethin propa, but I thought I would have a little go lol, it wasn't gonna be a proper one, I'll work on a proper one over the next few days mate, if that's ok.

Ez

Yeh quality mate, ill look forward to it..

Just PM'd ya one mate!

Was a fuckin heavy set, listened to it many times now!

Cheers bro! much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed the mix. Very good review by the way!!

Take it easy peeps..

RockSteadyUk hits with yet another superb mix: The names of the songs reflect the intense experience he has managed to create, with rollers such as ‘chainsaw’ and ‘the fury’ definitely providing some idea of what is in store. The mix is tight, seamless and fluid, with some real bangers included- Heavy hitters Sit perfectly alongside a chilled ( yet dark!) intro, illustrating how well this man can bounce out the tunes at different paces. All in all, RockSteadyUK is one to watch; his technique is impeccable, his selection is without fault- slap this mix in your car and scare the neighbours!

...:gaywhite:

RockSteadyUk hits with yet another superb mix: The names of the songs reflect the intense experience he has managed to create, with rollers such as ‘chainsaw’ and ‘the fury’ definitely providing some idea of what is in store. The mix is tight, seamless and fluid, with some real bangers included- Heavy hitters Sit perfectly alongside a chilled ( yet dark!) intro, illustrating how well this man can bounce out the tunes at different paces. All in all, RockSteadyUK is one to watch; his technique is impeccable, his selection is without fault- slap this mix in your car and scare the neighbours!

...:gaywhite:

QUALITY REVIEW!! Loving it mate.... defo one of the tops ive had so far!

Final CD Cover designs are going to be done on the 5th April. So if your going to do a review please try and get them in by the 4th. Cheers ppl!

Back
Top Bottom