Check some tunes from some up and coming producers

KidKut

Guys,

Wonder if you would take a minute, goto www.24seven.da.ru and visit our beats page and give the tracks on there some feedback, heres a direct link to one of me personal faves at the mo by Interface, its called montego bay:

http://www.kidkut.100megs20.com/aud.../montegobay.ram

the guys on here have worked hard to produce some quality tracks if you could spend a few minutes giving them some feedback that would be great...

There is a comments link next to each track...

Really appreciate this guys...

Took a sly 1 off work today - just wiped the sleep outta my eye, blazed my first buju :pimp: - an got smacked upside the head when i heard ROMPASTOMPA by Interface,

Better than a double espresso! :slayer:

Nice smooth summer feel wiv Montego Bay - but a lil too liquid for mahself.

Iraq Attack definitley more my scene - monstah sound, bass is sicker than an old man at the schookgates
:puke:

Rougue trooper has a major dancefloor pressence - :chainsaw:

True meaning, the direction is tight, with good production - but tracks lacks drive an pressence, bubblers definitley - but dont thave the impact for floorfillers, all depends where you headed with it.

27/4, If you looking for killer tunes by a up-an-comer, check Bad Ace Inc.
Heven Below - a superior album just breaking the surface now!
You can find his link floating on the forum.

As a coliective - im definitley gonna be locked on to your frequency, is there any whites/promos/mp3 (nice quality!!) doing the curcuit - if so, holler at cha boy!

Ez - tha Whoodid Klaww

Took a sly 1 off work today - just wiped the sleep outta my eye, blazed my first buju :pimp: - an got smacked upside the head when i heard ROMPASTOMPA by Interface,

Better than a double espresso! :slayer:

Nice smooth summer feel wiv Montego Bay - but a lil too liquid for mahself.

Iraq Attack definitley more my scene - monstah sound, bass is sicker than an old man at the schookgates
:puke:

Rougue trooper has a major dancefloor pressence - :chainsaw:

True meaning, the direction is tight, with good production - but tracks lacks drive an pressence, bubblers definitley - but dont thave the impact for floorfillers, all depends where you headed with it.

27/4, If you looking for killer tunes by a up-an-comer, check Bad Ace Inc.
Heven Below - a superior album just breaking the surface now!
You can find his link floating on the forum.

As a coliective - im definitley gonna be locked on to your frequency, is there any whites/promos/mp3 (nice quality!!) doing the curcuit - if so, holler at cha boy!

Ez - tha Whoodid Klaww

Back
Top Bottom