Check Out Pendulum slagging off the whole jump up scene and Kool FM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was not slagging kool fm was saying were can u buy all the jump up that gets played on there

he has a point tbh

John B: "Maybe I can make Pendulum famous with this video"

:D

He's not technically slagging off, but there's a point to be made where jump up is being done by a lot of unknown producers, which is what he's trying to say. It seems like such an easy sub genre to create that anyone can do it?

Anyway, before I get quoted, I'm not slating jump up either, nor am I defending El Hornet (Pendulum can fuck off from the music scene altogether as far as I'm concerned) but some people will agree and some won't, it's just how it goes.

totally agreed with him, if anything lowered my respect to john b chatting like a little school boy and baiting stuff

John B: "Maybe I can make Pendulum famous with this video"

:D
which is what he's trying to say. It seems like such an easy sub genre to create that anyone can do it?

it is a easy sound to make
there ant much to a jump up track at all if u realy know how to proudcer a track it take few hours to make a jump up track

status seems like a cool guy, john b's a nutter, pendulum are twats

& noisia said something incriminating that was taken out...

Sorry Mr G but that was pathetic! You only posted it up cos its someone from Pendulum saying it. I guarantee that is NOTHING compared to what half the big heads in the DnB scene say about jump up. Think how much people cuss jump up then think of the skilled artists like Goldie that have been there from the start.
He just said that he thinks jump up is dead, which people say every day about most forms of music.
You sound like a kid telling the teacher.

totally agreed with him, if anything lowered my respect to john b chatting like a little school boy and baiting stuff

There has to be someone like John B in the scene, you need someone to be a nutter, it's what makes the world go round. What Pendulum said was right about how hard he works, He really does go the extra mile to show everyone what it's like to be a DnB dj trying to make a name for himself!

I Bought a couple of tracks off his site once and they didn't download properly, so I sent him an email to allow me to download them again. 5 mins later I had a peronal email back. He had done it from his Iphone after getting off a plane from LA... Trooper!!

Sorry Mr G but that was pathetic! You only posted it up cos its someone from Pendulum saying it. I guarantee that is NOTHING compared to what half the big heads in the DnB scene say about jump up. Think how much people cuss jump up then think of the skilled artists like Goldie that have been there from the start.
He just said that he thinks jump up is dead, which people say every day about most forms of music.
You sound like a kid telling the teacher.

Yeah i did post it cos Pendulum said it, the geezer knows fuck all, what right has he to come into our scene, rape it for a bit of money and (like what Daniel Beddingfield did to the UK garage scene) then fuck off to play emo guitar shit Rock n Bass and then say that....i didn't post this as a thread for everyone to slag off Pendulum, i posted it 'cos i didn't like what he said!

Do you think Jump up's dead then?

Do you think Kool FM play shit music (he more or less said that)?

And i'm pretty sure a majority of big heads in the D & B scene still play certain Jump up........as you qouted Goldie, he has played it recently, he mixed up a bit of it in his set.

Last edited:
Yeah i did post it cos Pendulum said it, the geezer knows fuck all, what right has he to come into our scene, rape it for a bit of money and (like what Daniel Beddingfield did to the UK garage scene) then fuck off to play emo guitar shit Rock n Bass and then say that....i didn't post this as a thread for everyone to slag off Pendulum, i posted it 'cos i didn't like what he said!

Do you think Jump up's dead then?

Do you think Kool FM play shit music (he more or less said that)?

And i'm pretty sure a majority of big heads in the D & B scene still play certain Jump up........as you qouted Goldie, he has played it recently, he mixed up a bit of it in his set.

KEY WORDS IN THIS SENTANCE!!!!!!

Goldie doesnt do b2b jump up for 60min does he??

I have heard quite a few sets of late where Goldie has been caining Original Sin tunes. Don't forget kids, he also got O.S to remix "Monkey Boy". So he must have some love for jump up.

'pendulum are sewing prodigy for stealing their sound...'

hahaha please. He went very quiet when that was mentioned. He looks like a knob. some fat arrogant cunt whose too big for his boots. Moaning about the quality of his no doubt free food and that. Wish he choked on that sarny. Do us all a favour. maybe he'd have a stroke and pendulum would start producing tunes like vault again, due to an altered mind state. :(

Goldie doesnt do b2b jump up for 60min does he??

i dont think anyone should play 60 mins of and dnb subgenre. dark, liquid or jump up. dnb's too restrictive to be split into different subgenres.

and on the vid, i dont care what they say. el hornets missus is well fit tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom