Check out my tunes

Dj pfo

Hey y'all I got a collection of tunes up at my site: http://web.utk.edu/~pfox1/ Just go there and click on music. I'd appreciate any feedback, I'm looking to send these out to producers and I want to know what more people think (besides my friends).

ad a quick flick threw most tracks the one i liked most was def 'unreal' wicked female sample pure darkness overall i think not to bad nice blend of niceness and drkness in a couple of them

Thx man, yeah that's pretty much what I was going for. I am a good blend of light and dark, but never either extreme. It's too bad I have to contact the producers of the Matrix to clear those samples, or release it white label ;P

Dj pfo said:
Thx man, yeah that's pretty much what I was going for. I am a good blend of light and dark, but never either extreme. It's too bad I have to contact the producers of the Matrix to clear those samples, or release it white label ;P

man, alot of songs have illegal samples. kenny ken sampled the matrix, i doubt he got clearance. who could afford it?

Back
Top Bottom