Check out my steez

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
guitar hero
cor mate ur hard with ur guns n guitar hero!
that blokes just afat prick who cant fight with his hands so he uses guns

what was he thinking having a pic nearly naked nxt to aload of guns

please tell me that isnt you fes lol

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the hair, the budgie smugglers and the perplexed expression specially catches my attention. second to the bebe guns and guitar hero controller. epic pic fes

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
man that picture with the dude and the balls cut off i cant get it out of my mind it keeps popping up i dont know what to do

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
man that picture with the dude and the balls cut off i cant get it out of my mind it keeps popping up i dont know what to do
dude, no joke, i mean, i shouldve known opening a thread titled that. Shit is burned into my pupils

i think he's just a guy in touch with his sexuality

plus he's wearing a vest made of hair
nah'mean!!

and yes Sam, tis I. you like?!?/11

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
(erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls (erected) penis with no balls