Check out my new track

Nice track. For me I would cut the first part in half from :35 to 1:15 -- so it flows better into the harder section,, otherwise seems too broke up to me. I like the rest though and the end part where the melody and basslines mix is great.

- - - Updated - - -

This track is serious! Your good at this

Thank you very much my friend :)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice track. For me I would cut the first part in half from :35 to 1:15 -- so it flows better into the harder section,, otherwise seems too broke up to me. I like the rest though and the end part where the melody and basslines mix is great.

Thank you,appreciate it :)

Good tune! Not a personal fan of drumstep/glitch stuff, but the production is real good.
I'm not sure if the snare works 100% in the first full breakbeat part, but thats just something small.
Cool melodies, good flow...

Sounds amazing, up until the drop. Not a big fan of that, as it seems a bit hollow and does not come in with quite enough ipact, as I think. Really nice otherwise.

Good tune! Not a personal fan of drumstep/glitch stuff, but the production is real good.
I'm not sure if the snare works 100% in the first full breakbeat part, but thats just something small.
Cool melodies, good flow...

Thanks man,yes,i think you're right.

Back
Top Bottom