check out my new dnb track. let us no what ya fink.

ponicz

ponicz
check out my new dnb track. let us no what ya fink.
this is my first dnb track iv made and am workin on a few more tracks atm. let us no wat ya fink so i can improve for my other tracks thanks .
i have also re did the track which i brought the bass up abit and more of a role
http://soundcloud.com/ponicz

---------- Post added at 00:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

im just currently uploading the re done track

not a fan of the bass man it kinda sound like a wasp is in my ear and its killing me slowlly.... drums are cool

like the sampling.

bass is a bit much and very high in the mix, overkennypowers the drums after the drop. perhaps a bit of sidechain compression?

i really like the quick little alternate notes in the bassline, i would add way more of this and not hold the main bass notes for
as long as they are now. mix it up much more if you know what i mean?

i personally would also go to town with a low pass/band pass filter LFO to get a 'wamp' out of the bassline too.

in fact that might be exactly what it needs to take it to the next level.

looking forward to hearing progress.

DM

yer nice 1 man just wat i need, proper geeza hu no's hes shit. im gonna start working on it inabit. i no exactly what you mean coz i feel that all my tracks hasnt yet got da top edge but this information will help me improve. thanks man.

ra my last comment was a bit harsh man!! sorry! i think that main bass needs to be LP or BP filtered and maybe an octave higher it wud be nicer, its just too harsh a noise, it hurt my head!

Yeah work on the bass some more.
Maybe make the drums a lot more punchy though, to keep it danceable.
Yeahh and start adding more variations, clean things up a little it and add some more effects on several sounds.

no worries geez im just workin on the track now so should hopefully be posted 2nyt. thanks man

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

Yeah work on the bass some more.
Maybe make the drums a lot more punchy though, to keep it danceable.
Yeahh and start adding more variations, clean things up a little it and add some more effects on several sounds.

yer nice 1 man! just workin on it now.thanks for ya help and hope to hear from you once i finshed the track! loving ya tune man. sikkkkk!

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

how would do get it to sound so clean, like giving it that top quality sound? any help geezas? thanks

Back
Top Bottom