Check out my latest track

checking.

yes mate.
good percussions with the plinky plonky stuff.
Thats cool.

maybe its a taste thing but i dont think theres too much good stuff in this one as it sounds very novice.

my advice would be to listen to the pros for some structural and thematic advice. Specially thematic.

All in all man its about practice and experience, ill be looking forward to new releases.

Re: checking.

thanks..

logikz said:
maybe its a taste thing but i dont think theres too much good stuff in this one as it sounds very novice.

yes, i'm really lame - i know it, and i wanted to hear some critics to help me move my music forward..

logikz said:
my advice would be to listen to the pros for some structural and thematic advice. Specially thematic.

i can't understand well, how to listen up the thematics.. structure is clear i hope, or if it has some weak parts, i'll master them by myself, but thematic advice? what does it mean?

i'm working on some new stuff now, so i'll try to follow your advices ;)

did i sound like an asshole?

didnt mean to if i did man. Thats just what i think about the tune and id get both a second and ninth opinion before taking me seriously. ;)

By thematic i mean find tunes with elements in them that you really like and try to expand on them. Find a tune with a break you think is cool and try to take it forward. Listen to i dont know konflicts cyanide and find a few good fills there you can take the concepts from and make your own versions of.

Dont jack anything tho. I nicked an fx sample from rob f & impulse on my last tune and got scolded for it on DOA. I think its ok to sample FX cos you cant build a tune around it like a break or a bassline but this one... im not sure if its going to stay in there. Ill have to synthesise my own.

Back
Top Bottom