Check Out Da New Crew About......

:lol:

too bad none of the audio links work, that would have been hilarious to actually hear what they sound like :D

Originally posted by DVS
:lol:

too bad none of the audio links work, that would have been hilarious to actually hear what they sound like :D

Some of the audio works mate, I was listening to it last night. You really should hear it, god help us... :shake:

addyandskeggsy.JPG

GGGRRRRRRR!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Nick S
they deleted the guestbook cos we rinsed it so hard hahahaha!!

Have you seen whats on there now?
D'you think we offended them?:lol:

Last edited:
I think so.... some of the stuff the Arena crew were putting up there heheheheh!

Name: Hans Fritz
E-mail: hans24543@yahoo.ger
Message: May I battle with you have people, because you are so good MCs and I love boys very much yes.

please the email I for a talk and will discuss us of the things and steamy sex wee

Name: Nick S
E-mail: nick_s@hotmail.com
Message: I dont think "Da Hitmen" is a very good name for your crew

"Toyz R Us" is much more fitting IMO

Posted On: April 17, 2003 01:00:43 PM
Name: Terry Wogan
E-mail: TWogan@bbc.co.uk
Message: Dear oh dear chaps, you boys really should wait until your through puberty before making idiots out of yourselves on the worldwide web! MC'ing isnt all about how fast you can talk, ya know.

Name: MC Not as good as u bad bwoys
E-mail: MC _Notasgoodasubadbwoys@hotmail.com
Message: Boys, you should stick to your job as Mothercare Models and leave MCing to the Professionals. Ya gda gda get me?

Posted On: April 17, 2003 01:04:37 PM
E-mail: Nick_s@hotmail.com
Message: Oh, and I think you guys should ditch Skegz, he's cramping your styles & holding you back

Plus he looks like a troll that got beat with the ugly stick

Name: JIMMY BOY
E-mail: GET UP DA ROAD!!!!!
Message: who you coming for chavey ! if your coming 4 me tell me boy coz i will come down there beat you up and your dad aswell you understand me boy or you a bit dumb in the head. listen boy i am gonna fucking rob you off al your money boy.
i will get all my chaveys to come with me aswell boy.
so you better wacth out boy when i get you , you will be bash up boy and beat up you up da road then fuck your sister and mum then rob your house boy.

Originally posted by Nick S
I think so.... some of the stuff the Arena crew were putting up there heheheheh!

Name: Hans Fritz
E-mail: hans24543@yahoo.ger
Message: May I battle with you have people, because you are so good MCs and I love boys very much yes.

please the email I for a talk and will discuss us of the things and steamy sex wee

E-mail: nick_s@hotmail.com
Message: I dont think "Da Hitmen" is a very good name for your crew

"Toyz R Us" is much more fitting IMO

Posted On: April 17, 2003 01:00:43 PM
Name: Terry Wogan
E-mail: TWogan@bbc.co.uk
Message: Dear oh dear chaps, you boys really should wait until your through puberty before making idiots out of yourselves on the worldwide web! MC'ing isnt all about how fast you can talk, ya know.

Name: MC Not as good as u bad bwoys
E-mail: MC _Notasgoodasubadbwoys@hotmail.com
Message: Boys, you should stick to your job as Mothercare Models and leave MCing to the Professionals. Ya gda gda get me?

Posted On: April 17, 2003 01:04:37 PM
E-mail: Nick_s@hotmail.com
Message: Oh, and I think you guys should ditch Skegz, he's cramping your styles & holding you back

Plus he looks like a troll that got beat with the ugly stick

Name: JIMMY BOY
E-mail: GET UP DA ROAD!!!!!
Message: who you coming for chavey ! if your coming 4 me tell me boy coz i will come down there beat you up and your dad aswell you understand me boy or you a bit dumb in the head. listen boy i am gonna fucking rob you off al your money boy.
i will get all my chaveys to come with me aswell boy.
so you better wacth out boy when i get you , you will be bash up boy and beat up you up da road then fuck your sister and mum then rob your house boy.

:uberlaugh :uberlaugh :uberlaugh :uberlaugh :uberlaugh

The first one is funny as fuck, no wonder they did one! :gaywhite: :whipem:

Back
Top Bottom