Cheapish Mixers

osmosis

I know there are so many threads about mixers however I couldn't find one specific to my needs

Sooo I would like a mixer that:

Has 4 channels
Has No effects
High Quality make
Reliable crossfade
Under £150 2nd Hand
The eqs actually cut properly not just -12db

Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Safe Peeps.

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
Look at the Beat 4 by JBsystems. It's a budget mixer, but I've heard it's decent, especially for the price. But remember that cheap + high quality doesn't go together very well...

If you find a high end 4 channel mixer for under 150 secondhand, you'd be lucky for it still to have some of it's quality left I suppose...
I'd wait for some 2nd opinions though, I don't know all about UK's second hand market, being from Belgium.

lostnthesound

Burns Easily in the Sun
VIP Junglist
In the world of DJ mixers, 9 out of 10 times it's a "you get what you pay for" market. I would suggest hitting up ebay to grab a second hand mixer, it'll last longer than a new offbrand one IMO.

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
i got an ecler nuo 4 for 330, i know that's a lot more than you plan on paying, but you won't have to buy another mixer again, if you spend 150 you'll be looking for a replacement in a year

osmosis

i got an ecler nuo 4 for 330, i know that's a lot more than you plan on paying, but you won't have to buy another mixer again, if you spend 150 you'll be looking for a replacement in a year

You sure I couldn't get a second hand one for £150? If the RRP is £500 for your average good mixer.

Has anyone got any links to ideas?

Howitzer

VIP Junglist
You sure I couldn't get a second hand one for £150? If the RRP is £500 for your average good mixer.

Has anyone got any links to ideas?

You might get lucky if you trawl the second hand sites long enough; Gumtree, preloved and ebay. Youre gonna have to be really patient, or really lucky to find an ecler/a&h for that price though. It took me about half a year to find my nuo3.0 for £300 on ebay.

Forau

VIP Junglist
Hop on gumtree and hope theres someone selling one who doesn't know its real value. Ive grabbed a few sneaky bargains that way.

Top Bottom