Cheapest place to get a pair of hd25-1 II online?

Tensor

My old shit headphones broke last week so i figure its finally time i invested in a decent pair of headphones. It seems from what i've read that the HD25-1 IIs are the don....are they worth the hefty price tag? if so, does anyone know where the cheapest place I can find them online is? I hear a lot of people chatting about getting them for £130 but I can't find them online for any less than £150... cheers guys

Thought u mentioned that one ear phone broke?

Yeh, the sound on one of the ear pieces is a bit dodgy but that was my fault. Took 'em to fuck loads of house parties and clubs over the years and they've got worn out.

Point I'm making is that once you've got hold of a pair they're fairly cheap n easy to fix and all the parts are interchangable. I'm just a lazy bastard and can't be assed to sort mine out atm as having one broken can doesn't effect me being able to mix..

I'd def keep my eye on that ebay seller if I were you Tensor. (y)

Just keep your eye on ebay for other sellers or save those pennies geez!

Wtf, I just clicked on the link again and it says bidding over when it had four days to run earlier. Someone must of offered him a decent buy out price and the seller went with it.

Back
Top Bottom