Cheapest Place For Flyers?

Mate tbh i run a night in brighton and we struggle to find decent cheap printing firms.
This site looks extreamly cheap, i am gonna use em for my next night lol Cheers mate!

that is pretty cheap! not printed flyers for a year or so, but usually we pay upto £180 for 5000 A5, delivery within 24hrs included, standard rates, although often delivery is extra

incase u dont know, 130gsm is very lightweight card, if thats what you are looking at, most flyers are printed on 250gsm+

im promo manager at a club and ive found if you research enough youl get a good deal. I cant remember how much flyers are but they are the cheapest i have ever found, we do free shot vouchers which are about business card sizes, 5000 of them for £65, he does all the design work free. Im not goin to tell you the company because he is bloody slow and if he gets more business ill be waiting months for flyers lol

however these guys are reasonable:http://www.advantagedigitalmedia.co.uk/

Cheers for the replys guys, il have a good look around then i think, although the one im original post is pretty cheap, my mate who done the flyer advised it.

EDIT

Also just noticed its free delivery in the UK, not bad lol

Last edited:
Yeh mate that is good, we used to get 5000 250 gsm for about £75, but we never need 5000 flyers as we are quite a small night.

With free delivery in the uk it is a very good deal

You don't happen to work for local brochure printing by any chance do you Steve Paul? Ever considered changing your name to Sean?

Back
Top Bottom