Cheap Xone

ConEP

Anyone know where I can pick up a cheap xone not many around on ebay and what models would you recommend 3 channels at least as my djm 500 is dying. Cheers!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It would have to be the X:one 62 if it has to be at least 3 channels and the cheapest option.

You can get one on ebay for around £300.

you could always try to finance a 92 or something if thats something you could afford over time... save you buying second hand..

how good are the filters and how do they work? iv just brought a 92 and would like to know a bit more about them.

how good are the filters and how do they work? iv just brought a 92 and would like to know a bit more about them.

Never used one personally but seen people throwdown mixes just using the filters with little to no EQ and it sounds pretty spot on.

So im pretty torn between financing the 42 or 62 how useful is the extra filter xone users?

I'd say if you're going to finance it, go for the 62 as the extra mid EQ is handy for long blends. Wish I'd gone for the Xone rather than the DJM700.

very good, a high pass filter is basically a well balanced eq. filters out the bass, leaves everything else

You can change the resonance to give it more of a whoooosh.

low pass is more of a rumble. filters out all of the eq apart from the bass

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say if you're going to finance it, go for the 62 as the extra mid EQ is handy for long blends. Wish I'd gone for the Xone rather than the DJM700.

extra mid eq is on the 92 too

Thanks a bunch hazdaman most helpful gonna loook into financing a 62 now any site recommendations used decks.co.uk in the past and know they do finance anywhere cheaper around?

Do you not have any human friends that mix anyone Tone? :boobies:

- - - Updated - - -

For clarification:

HPF:

high-pass.jpg

HPF - Resonance up:

high-resonance.jpg

Thanks a bunch hazdaman most helpful gonna loook into financing a 62 now any site recommendations used decks.co.uk in the past and know they do finance anywhere cheaper around?

Djfinance direct gets my vote. Financed a 92 and Serato sl4, no problems whatsoever. 0% over 2 years.

Woah bun that! I'm not having kids until I'm at least 30!

With DJ Finance tho it does say 0% but it priced higher then anywhere else, duno what percentage but worth checking

Yeah I noticed it works out exactly the same anyway haha, cheers for the help anyway everyone

no worries, tried to make it a fairly basic explination, Russla has provided more of an insight too regarding the filters

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I noticed it works out exactly the same anyway haha, cheers for the help anyway everyone

If you can, get a 0% credit card and buy the mixer outright, then pay off the credit card before the 0% ends. This is up to 18 months on a tesco card. You must have a good credit history for them to accept you though. Dj finance say its 0% intrest, but the price of the mixer includes the intrest if that makes sense.

Me and my mates buy all our gear here:

http://www.djdeals.co.uk/

If you are local you can go down and check it out, like a car showroom with everything set up, very professional and well ran. All comes with a year guarantee

Last edited:
no worries, tried to make it a fairly basic explination, Russla has provided more of an insight too regarding the filters

- - - Updated - - -

If you can, get a 0% credit card and buy the mixer outright, then pay off the credit card before the 0% ends. This is up to 18 months on a tesco card. You must have a good credit history for them to accept you though. Dj finance say its 0% intrest, but the price of the mixer includes the intrest if that makes sense.

Got some good credit unfortunately still paying for my cdjs on a credit card haha dont want too get to silly with credit at this time of year

Got some good credit unfortunately still paying for my cdjs on a credit card haha dont want too get to silly with credit at this time of year

Yeah thats fair enough, can become a bit of a slippery slope!

Back
Top Bottom