cheap vodka

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Sorry, we couldn't find that page

Could you check the address and make sure you typed it in correctly? Try deleting any spaces, or switching capital letters to lower case.

If you clicked on a link, it could have been moved, updated or perhaps even deleted.

To save time, click here and we'll take you straight to our homepage. You should be able to find what you're looking for from there.

If you still have problems, please give our friendly Grocery Helpline a ring on 0844 8733333 - we'll be happy to help.

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
lol well done Asda.

If i had money in the bank i'd go on a nutty and sell em on for a nice proffit.

Personally can't stand the stuff now. Not after what my ex flatmate made me drink a couple years back.

Was almost on my arse by 6am :teeth:

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
guttin mate u would be over here.
I'm kinda missing what you're saying here. On the flipside, I just don't drink very often as it is. It's not hard to get alcohol and beer's the only thing I can stand. A couple of my Irish-proud friends enjoy a pint of any import beer from England everyday, so I'll drink with them. It's funny and I say it every time, "Didn't the English fuck you guys over? Why drink their shit?" I quickly get a slap to the nuts everytime for being Black.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
im really tempted by that
i got on little wakeboarding camping trips with my uni snowboarding team, and it is tradition to have skittles vodka, or some sort of sweet joyous vodka. werthers vodka is the best, but skittles is amazing too. and jam vodka is interesting.

at whatever time it is (always too pissed to notice already) people come around with about 6-9 bottles of vodka in various formats, and just sttart pouring shots into your mouth. it is a wonderful experience.