i brought mine of some dude on the beach
best price u buy he said

i gave him 5 euros

they say roy bans tho
but u gotta love a pair of roys

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
"Ray-Ban Tortoise Lens Cats RedRay-Ban In coming years, Ray-Ban Tortoise Lens Cats Red is added and added accepted for people. From L.A. to St. Tropez and SoHo to Japan, Ray-Ban Sale is the cast of adopted by accurate individuals worldwide. Setting the accepted for excellence, Ray-Ban consistently combines abundant administration with aberrant quality in our Ray-Ban UK shop, performance, and comfort."

Erm. Wouldnt trust this imo :teeth:

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
not even trying to be fake... i love me a sub £5 pair of sunny g's as i break or loose the fuckers so frequently (y)
i used to buy cheap 2pound sunglasses from this place in east london all the time, and they'd last about amonth before i'd break them somehow!

anyways, after awhile my eyes started hurting.. so i got some ray bans that were on sale (80pounds at the time) and my eyes havn't hurt since! and they have lasted me almost 4 years, down under and back again! so i think becos they cost alot of money, you look after them more. only reason i want new ones is becos mine are dirty as fuck

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
sooooooo...other than a logo, what makes these any better than the shit you can buy in superdrug? seeing as they all come from the same factory n all.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
sooooooo...other than a logo, what makes these any better than the shit you can buy in superdrug? seeing as they all come from the same factory n all.
ray bans seem to have superior build quality imo. ive dropped mine, sat on them & generally thrown them about etc and they are still goin strong (besides a lil bit of grime)

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
ray bans seem to have superior build quality imo. ive dropped mine, sat on them & generally thrown them about etc and they are still goin strong (besides a lil bit of grime)
tbh, i'd rather buy several cheap pairs than buy 1 stupidly overpriced pair

then again, i don't wear shades, ever, they seem to amplify how much for a dickhead i look 10fold.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
tbh, i'd rather buy several cheap pairs than buy 1 stupidly overpriced pair

then again, i don't wear shades, ever, they seem to amplify how much for a dickhead i look 10fold.
well when you been smokin ganja for too long ur eyes are basically fucked. so i wear sunglasses all the time to 1)keep out the light and 2)so people don't think ive had a nose job