cheap p.c.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
im after getting myself a desktop/tower .. i know obviously ebay you can pick up bargains, but i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a decent deal .. like maybe some geezer who builds them and sells that at a good price ..

spec .. 2gig ram , 150+ hardrive, duel core .. i know feck all about p.c.'s so if these specs seem abit wank let me know , want the comp for zee interwebz ( wanking ) / production / games .. it has gotton to the point where my laptop ( after being scanned and sorted out ) is unbelievably annoyingly slow and crashes if i try to open to things .. its not far off an amiga 500 ...

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
watch out if your gettin it off ebay.

i paid 150 for a pc last year and i am still fighting to get my money back, the guy straight up skanked me. wanker

moriaty

VIP Junglist
your best investment would be to build your own PC, both in terms of value and quality.
if you cant do it, then get a mate who can. Everyone has a geeky mate!
for a half decent machine expect to pay around £250-£350, without a monitor.

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
your best investment would be to build your own PC, both in terms of value and quality.
if you cant do it, then get a mate who can. Everyone has a geeky mate!
for a half decent machine expect to pay around £250-£350, without a monitor.

:word:

im spending £350 on mine..... and for that im getting a quality msi p35 mobo, an e8400 (2 x 3ghz) processor, 500gb hd, 2 x 1gig quality ram, and to top it all off..... a silent antec sonata III case with 500w psu :D

for the same price, you could buy a couple of leads and maybe a printer from pc world :lol:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist

im spending £350 on mine..... and for that im getting a quality msi p35 mobo, an e8400 (2 x 3ghz) processor, 500gb hd, 2 x 1gig quality ram, and to top it all off..... a silent antec sonata III case with 500w psu :D

for the same price, you could buy a couple of leads and maybe a printer from pc world :lol:

shiiiiit , nice deal marlz ... any heads up on were i can get a deal like this , or is it a friend of a friend ??:confused:

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist

q6600!!! quad core for the same money bitch, and they overclock like a cunt.

and you can get a stick of 2gb for 17.99 on play.com, it's like 4gb's for under 40 quid :D

Last edited:

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Check out Novatech.co.uk bruv.. Big website!!

Soon to be upgrading!

will be on AMD phenom quadcore blackedition 4x2.6ghz ;)
Antec twelvehundred case
6gb ram (already have 2gb)
2x500gb sata hard drives (already have 2gb)
2x Nvidia 8800 GTS (have to upgrade case as i wouldnt have enough room to run 2)
750w Thermaltake power supply

..roll on payday!

Also will be getting a new sound card.. Not sure which one yet..

Can any1 give me a heads up on a few??

Safe

Top Bottom