cheap Ortofon OM Pro S Cartridges

I would go for that mate. I use the ortofon dj's and they are amazing.Those ones can't be that different.

Do they attach to head shells? I would rather splash out the extra dollar and get proper Concords or White Lables

I think gold plated audio equipment does help the sound quality but not noticably.

Im using these at the moment and they have great sound quality. I have also used the concorde versions and there is no difference (my opinion). maybe it makes a differnce on big systems! Definately worth buyin!! :devilslay

Im using these at the moment and they have great sound quality. I have also used the concorde versions and there is no difference (my opinion). maybe it makes a differnce on big systems! Definately worth buyin!! :devilslay

ahh sound thats cleared it up then! cheers for the heads up. Guna get em 2morro!

Wessex Lane. Its just down the road from Southampton uni.
What about you?
Are you going to hospitality on 19th Feb? Gonna be big.

on the top of the high street mate. yeah to right im all over it! wheres it guna b soton uni aint it? seen chase n status there a few months back if its the same place.

on the top of the high street mate. yeah to right im all over it! wheres it guna b soton uni aint it? seen chase n status there a few months back if its the same place.

Yeah its the cube. I was at the Chase and Status one to lol.

in a battle between a pair of stanton 500s off me mate for 25 quid or pro s cartridges for 44 new what would be best?

Back
Top Bottom