Cheap holidays/breaks

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by muzzadj, Feb 12, 2010.

1. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Ez guys, hope your all good.

Looking for recommendations on cheap holidays/breaks from the weekly grind for me and my girlfriend, something on the lines of centre parcs/alton towers.. or whatever you can think of! Really tight on money and will be for a few months so it really does have to be pretty cheap! £200 for a weekend sort of thing. Just need a break from everyday life right now! Live in Brighton btw so remember travel costs may be an issue if its a mission!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

same situation... but my bird is a fucking teacher so we can only go away during school holidays which = big price hike!

3. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

u can go to france, paris well cheap on the train, day trip? lunch, few sights? maybe a weekend break there? doesnt have to be paris...

alton towers is good, but its a bit pricey isnt it? especially if u end up staying a weekend and going to the park more than one day... i dunno, just see to remeber spending tonnes of cash when i went a few years back with a girlfriend.

me and my mate are trying to book centre parks, its £200 each for 8 ppl to stay in a big villa with a jacuzzi and shit for a week, but then you have to pay extra for anything u want to do... we trying to sort it but finding 8 ppl to go is proving hard

trip up the other end of the country? stay in york or some place, hotel, dinner, see some sights?

last min deals? to cheap holiday destinations?

4. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

nice one for the suggestions greddie, deffinatly up for hitting centre parcs its just so fucking expensive >_< .. paris seems like a pretty good idea though so nice one for that :)