Cheap High Quality Mastering by Fanu from happy client

For all those who think I'm spamming that;s bullshit. I'm a client who is based in London and Fanu is a geezer in Finland, I was advising other producers about a service i found useful and giving them a personal experience of it. I make no money out of this, in fact I pay to use this service. Mod if you wouldn't mind can you please put back my original post. For all those who don't believe me go to DOA and you can see we are completely separate and all the people there found the thread very useful. Don't know why this Forum is so anal man, but it's all good. Don't mean to rant I just don't like being accused of something that was not my intention. For those who are interested he has just done an amazing job on my latest track if the mod allows I will link it. Peace and love

you advertised the same service in your very first post on this forum...so its kinda difficult to believe your motives where purely informative, tbh.

For all those who think I'm spamming that;s bullshit. I'm a client who is based in London and Fanu is a geezer in Finland, I was advising other producers about a service i found useful and giving them a personal experience of it. I make no money out of this, in fact I pay to use this service. Mod if you wouldn't mind can you please put back my original post. For all those who don't believe me go to DOA and you can see we are completely separate and all the people there found the thread very useful. Don't know why this Forum is so anal man, but it's all good. Don't mean to rant I just don't like being accused of something that was not my intention. For those who are interested he has just done an amazing job on my latest track if the mod allows I will link it. Peace and love
You said anal.

i appreciate a user review. your tunes sound great before and huge after. Fanu obviously knows what he's doing and i would use his services based solely on what you posted before. thanks for the heads up. i'de seen he was offering but hadn't heard anything nor any review so i found it all insightful. cheers

Back
Top Bottom