Cheap Headphones...

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Did search but could find anything about cheap ones!

Got about 30 quid to spend on them to be honest. anything that sounds half decent will be great. got some shitty little sony ones at the moment cant even really hear what im mixing without shoving them so hard against my ear it hurts after a while! :thumbsup:

dont know if htfr are still doing em but those akg ones aint to bad, they sit a bit tight on your ears tho

Indeed, your advice paid off last time my friend! can i really justify over 100 wuid on headphones though!!?

Yes, when buying dj equipment always shell out more cos they'll last. Payingt 120 quid for hedphones is shit but its better than buying 5 cheap pairs that wont last very long. Seinheiser HD-25 are industry standard. Wait a bit, save some more cash and buy those

my two cents anyway

you should.

if you really cant justify it, buy some cheaper sennheisers. im rocking the hd215 and theyre not really much worse than the 25s, but alot cheaper.

Yes, when buying dj equipment always shell out more cos they'll last. Payingt 120 quid for hedphones is shit but its better than buying 5 cheap pairs that wont last very long. Seinheiser HD-25 are industry standard. Wait a bit, save some more cash and buy those

my two cents anyway

Wanye knows! All the parts on the Senny's are replaceable too!

Got about 30 quid to spend on them to be honest. anything that sounds half decent will be great.

I´m using Sony MDR V150

imageproxy.dll

They´ll do the job, I bought them 4 years ago, still working nicely. Got em for 24 € back then, they surely cost around 18 nowadays. I can understand peepz comments about cheap stuff but I never had problems with stuff like behringer etc. Lot of people treat their equipment like shit and then they complain about it being cheap :teeth:

those sony ones do the trick, i managed to get some for a tenner ages ago lol, but fuck using em at nights and shit, save up definatley.

dont know if htfr are still doing em but those akg ones aint to bad, they sit a bit tight on your ears tho

This.

I have a pair and there fantastic value for money . Excellent sound quality/noise cancelling . They are quite pleasing the eye aswell.

Yeah I've got a pair of AKGs at home they're decent for the money, I upgraded to HD-25 mk2s before Christmas. They really are the dogs bollocks.

It is always better to find the best, cheapest and best value for money headphones. This device will help you stay close to your favorite music wherever you might be. There are many different types of headphones available in today’s market, select the one that suits your requirement, as different models can serve different need and purpose.

In the words of Logikz:
"Are you a bot? Be honest"

honesty is the best policy rickie

also spell our fucking name right please. unless your a chick?

Can bots be girls? :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom