Cheap / Free alternatives to common programs

New here so greetings, if i were you i would get buze at batman.no, if so you 'll receive the great work on the buzz community, and by the way a really poerful tool. I can upload tracks to see what it can do.

There is a newer version of FL out, but the learning curve on it is kinda steep. If you started with 3.whatever, you should be fine to go to 6. I would recommend buying it though because not being able to save on the demo version is a hassle, and it's not too expensive.

It's a nice layout tho, worth the cash. I got version 8. Costs a butt ass load tho for XXL >< Yet again don't ever get packs that include extra VST's. There are tons of free demos and stuff that it isn't worth the 100 extra hits to your wallet.

Can anyone recommend a free replacement for a synth like massive? I'm trying to get my wobble on but none of the free plugins i already have are any good for it :(

Can anyone recommend a free replacement for a synth like massive? I'm trying to get my wobble on but none of the free plugins i already have are any good for it :(

any synth with lfo's will do the job. its all about the right processing.
(right, massive is a badass piece of vsti, but definitely not necessary)

nice thread btw

www.reaper.fm

ive been using cubase for years, a few months back ive have completely switched over to reaper - best thing ive ever done, production-wise.

you can download a fully functional (!!!), unlimited (!!!) demo at the url above.

"...unless you are 100 percent happy with your current MIDI + Audio sequencer, you'd be a fool not to give REAPER a try. "

-Martin Walker, Sound On Sound Magazine

check it out and buy a licence if you like it (50usd for a non commercial licence, heavy bargain), such a nice corporate policy should be supported.

cheers fellas, have fun!

On free-loops.com there lots of sample and some programs too. So look around

I have Reason 2.5, is there a WAV chopping program similar to Recycle that I can get for free?

Back
Top Bottom