Cheap Audio Interface

sorry, i just thought that "my soundcard is shit, so i need to be a better soundcard" was hilarious at the time. not so funny this time around gotta say.
i retaliated because theres really not that much to learn or know about souncards, plug it in, sound comes in and out, and sequencers run a little bit better.
id highly recommend the edirol ua 25x. i think it goes for just over £100, it has a stereo out for you speakers, and rca in, for recording sets etc.
it also has mic preamps, and midi in/out, and some of the most stable drivers in its price range.
(y)

sorry for being a asshole back man, i did word that sentence like shit now that i read it lol.

reason im asking for audio interface advise is, i figure later on down the road it'll be needed, if not for production it'll be needed for recording mixes at least. and from what I gathered from this post a tip top quality soundcard isnt really needed for either soo thats a good thing in my book.

I deffenantly want to focus the majority of my spending on monitors and hardware ofc, but I figure I should get the interface outta the way that way in the meantime I can at least record quality mixes.

as for asio4all, I'll have to look further into that, maybe that can hold me over for mix quality until i need a better soundcard.

Back
Top Bottom