Cheap and easy way to soundproof a room?

Tundra

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Morning gents,

I am moving into a new house soon and I am going to need to soundproof my room, I'm looking for a cheap, easy way to do this, any suggestions/ things that have worked well for other people? (I have looked at a few things but don't really wanna start building walls on top of walls)

I'm currently living in Uni halls, had non-stop complaints from the neighbours about 'Drug music' (Actually quoted by a security guard) blaring through the walls until 3am.. Ended up sticking duvets up on all the walls, along with egg boxes etc on doors haha, properlly DIY and not at all ideal for if you're wanting to make it look good, but for a temporary solution it seems to have worked! Plus, makes your room look hella cosy along with transforming it into a not too shabby vocal studio!

Good luck man! :rasta:

I'm currently living in Uni halls, had non-stop complaints from the neighbours about 'Drug music' (Actually quoted by a security guard) blaring through the walls until 3am.. Ended up sticking duvets up on all the walls, along with egg boxes etc on doors haha, properlly DIY and not at all ideal for if you're wanting to make it look good, but for a temporary solution it seems to have worked! Plus, makes your room look hella cosy along with transforming it into a not too shabby vocal studio!

Man that's a solid effort. Halls is a ballache for mixing but sounds like you've turned it into a proper den!

cheers for the advice mate might have to give that a go, might need to be careful though cause I can see smoking in my room becoming a fire hazard with duvets everywhere haha, big ups bro!

Back
Top Bottom