Chat?

Chat box?

• Total voters

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Is it a good thing??

Waffle has been considerably more quiet... and so has the rest of the forum i think??

Although it is a pretty good little Add-On... just not sure whether its done good or bad just yet?

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I'm never gonna get any work done with that there.

I'll just sit there and end up talking to someone about old Eastenders plots

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
think it takes the focus off the forum, the forum is deadly slow with it there, no threads are updating hardly cos of it.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I think the forum has gone quieter, but I think once the novelty wears off people will return to the forum...

Saint

VIP Junglist
If there is gonna be one it shouldn't be directly on the site. Thats what i reckon anyway.

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
I think the forum has gone quieter, but I think once the novelty wears off people will return to the forum...
:word:

the chatbox is good for a small things but in general i dont think its good enough to remove all the focus away from the forum - mainly because the forum has the advantage of being asynchronous with the users. People will still start threads and like Sc0tty says once the novelty wears off people will return to the forum again... Give it another week or so at least.

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
it doesn't bother me because i'm not really into it, i think if everybody was like me then the whole world would be a better place with lots of marshmellows and jelly babies