Chat and Random Bollocks.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Well here it is kids, the thread you've all be dying to have. A place where you all can share a/s/l's, post random shit about yourself, stroke each others egos and flirt to your hearts content.

please, continue....

:boobies:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
once i got a chess peice stuck in my nose and my mum had to get it out with a pin. i dont understand chess

Gumby

VIP Junglist
i dont want to have to read through pages of fapping dribble in the pic thread. the children need somewhere to play.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
OH OH OH NO WAY CHECK THIS OUT:

-----------------------------------------

From Mr Rory Osman Ali.

Good Day,
Please Read.

My name is Mr Rory Osman Ali, I'm the credit officer in International Credit Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email ( rory_ali@voila.fr ) so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following information:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

Kind Regards,
Mr Rory Osman Ali.
PLEASE ,IT IS TOP SECRET.OK.

---------------------------------------------

its finally happening for me.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
OH OH OH NO WAY CHECK THIS OUT:

-----------------------------------------

From Mr Rory Osman Ali.

Good Day,
Please Read.

My name is Mr Rory Osman Ali, I'm the credit officer in International Credit Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email ( rory_ali@voila.fr ) so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following information:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

Kind Regards,
Mr Rory Osman Ali.
PLEASE ,IT IS TOP SECRET.OK.

---------------------------------------------

its finally happening for me.

:lol:

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
logiks your so lucky......:lol: i wish i got offered $5.5million dollars

This email is confidential so just send me all your personal details :lol:

Send him an email saying

(1) Full names: Mr. Rory Osman Ali
(2) Private phone number: 0800IMACUNT
(3) Current residential address: A tin shack
(4) Occupation: Attempting fraud like a tard
(5) Age and Sex: Thai lady boy

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
but what if i agree to the transfer? wheres the part when i get fucked over i mean
You either get fucked over by them cleaning out your bank account or by them telling you to send them money for 'fees' needed to free the money.

I fell over laughing a week or two ago when somebody asked me for advice...

Geezer put his computer on Ebay. Got an offer via email from a 'Brit' in Nigeria. It was a very good offer. The email had enclosed an 'escrow' certificate from Bank of America. The geezer sent the computer to Nigeria. Three months on, he's wondering why he hasn't got the money. He's also heard dozens of stories about the guy falling off his bike on the way to the bank or about being attacked by monkeys. He's also had requests from 'Bank of America' to send them money to expedite the process. I really did fall over laughing.

I then wrote an article, published, about how not to be an idiot in the net.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
any ladies want to meet up for some no strings fun??? im 23, male, south east London.... hahah..... <-- this is a serious request! LETS HAVE FUN!! on this great sunny day! hahahaha.