DnB Chasing Dreams

Love the energy, but this snare / clap sounds like it doesn't match for this vibes. Find something softer.
1:06 - try to hide this piano layer. I mean turn it down a little bit.
Cheers ;)

Very nice work, getting some good vibes for sure. I love the vocals in the build up; they're sitting very nicely.

I can't help but wonder how the track might sound if you only used the double kick at the end of 8 or a phrase rather than through the whole break, or removed the (for lack of a better way to put it) 'earlier' kick & what sounds like a low passed clap entirely to give the synths some room to breathe. Nothing more than a curiosity though.

hello, I like the intro and synth. overall good track with dreamy vibe and rolling energy.
imo, the piano and vox do not match the synth from the intro. esp. the chords are way to prominent.
the melo synth afterwards fits well and match the track vibe nicely.
I''m missing a bit of bass, did you EQ out much of it?
cool track, like it ! :2thumbs:

fair enough ... I suggest to turn it up a notch, sounds a bit weak in the lower end on my system here .. just my 2 cents ..

Updated track sounds good dude, vocal at start could be clearer, maybe take some of the lower frequencies out of it? A little faster maybe, just my taste, cool tune though.

Back
Top Bottom