Chase & Status - Time ft Delilah [MARLOK REMIX]

Okay, so...

Every intro to every remix of this track sounds exactly the same. Maybe try sending the vocal sample to the chopping block to make it sound different and catch some more attention?
Your B-line, I understand where you're going with it, but it just sounds a little bit off, try to mess it up a notch.
Maybe add a breakdown or something, change the rhythm and the groove, break up the flow a bit and make something unexpected.. happen..

Hope this is helpful, good luck!

yea i get what u mean about most intros sounding the same but it is a remix so i like to try an stay true to the original tune
what u mean the bass is off is it not in the right key just sounds odd or what??
cheers for checkin tho

i dig the tune for the most part im not sure about your kick in the first half tho it sounds a little funny on mah headphones but it could just be the phones. Also it seems like it could use some tambs in the second half and maybe a ghost snare every once and a while.

It's just that for the first half or so of the track, the bass doesn't seem to follow anything, and nothing seems to follow it, it's not out of key or anything
(I think...) it's just sounding a little random at the moment.

Also; percussion, ghost snares, all that jazz.

going to have a little listen at home to this... not sure of what i make of it technicly, good musicly though

I don't mind the first half, the b-line sounds fine to me? I do think that the sub bass seems to be filling out, invading the space you're trying to create with your drums and perc. Sort of squashes that minimal vibe?? Maybe just a mix balance thing.

I like it man, much rather listen to this than the original. Maybe some more percussion? I'll listen again later.

interesting sound man, but very muffled, think some more careful EQ of the sounds could really bring it all together, i like it tho, very diffrent, seems to come together allot better after the breakdown, still muffled, but your kick and snare are coming thru better

Back
Top Bottom