Chase & Status - Time (ENEI REMIX) !!!!!!!

enei proving u can actually polish turds.
still cant stand those vocals tho.

Wilkinson's remix is not for the competition, it's the original remix for the single. As for Enei's remix...well maybe he shouldn't be allowed to enter the competition, but man, this remix is proper bussiness, he absolutely smashed it again. And I like those vocals.

pretty big. surely he shouldnt be allowed to enter remix competitions?!

don't see why not, just because he's an established producer shouldn't exclude him from entering with everyone else, obviously its an advantage, but fuck it - if he can make shit like the original sound so much better..

don't see why not, just because he's an established producer shouldn't exclude him from entering with everyone else, obviously its an advantage, but fuck it - if he can make shit like the original sound so much better..

true say!!! suppose theres no reason why he cant, his got the ability to make an absolute storming track then fair play!!

anyone else think this is average?

i'd have to disagree, the competition is to give unestablished artists a fair chance at winning, defeats the purpose if Enei etc. come in with remixes when C & S could just get someone ie. Wilkinson to remix it officially

Yeah it's quite good. Still not that great of a fan of the tune though. Bit too poppy, i don't know.

Shoe in for the comp though probably...

I agree he shouldn't win - even if it is probably going to be the best entry. Good to give other producers exposure imo. However I love the fact that Enei always does remixes for these sort of competition (i.e. Satellite Type 2), I wish other established producers did this more often.

i like it.
id definately rinse this.
do slightly agree its a bit unfair on less established artists, but then again wilkinson has entered it aswell, get icile and rockwell on the case, then we'll see the competition heat up!

It's a fucking awful tune to begin with, and even though he's improved it, it's still fucking awful. I'm a big fan of Enei but he should stay away from shit like this.

You can't polish a turd, but you can cover it in glitter.

gotta say im with you on this one, not a fan personally.

Back
Top Bottom