Chase & Status - Take Me Away

the jury is still out on this one.
i like it in a way, but i'm not convinced.
think it's more of a grower and would sit better along side the rest of the album.

there are some big tunes coming on the album like streetlife & informer (judgement) but also a few iffy ones; oh gosh and the kano colab sounded a bit dodge (but that was only from a 30sec clip), will have to wait n see i spose

Are Bionic or Brasil going to be released on this forthcoming album? these tunes are absolutely sick, saw Andy C on weekend and he dropped Brasil, shit went off boieee!

havnt actually heard bionic so not too sure bout that but brazil was on the dimensions pt 3 ep, dunno if its gonna be on the album aswell or not, bbiigg tune tho

yea not bad not bad it would need to have saink special on the flip to make me buy it but it will probly grow on me as long as it dont get rinsed over n over again

what are the vocals from

Chase and Status have got it spot on with this one. So simple yet so effective! Great use of the old skool sample for the vocal. Was at Fabric with Andy, GQ and Sparfunk last Friday and when andy played Take me awat it sounded wicked. Going to be a big tune!

Back
Top Bottom