Chase & Status - Saxon

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Yesh there's been quite alot of talk about this on the forum, it's a sick sick sick tune. Way better than 'Eastern Jam'

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
oh i love this tune so much... I got my mate into dubstep with it after playing it on the C&S essential mix... epicness!

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
I reckon it resembles 'Eastern Jam' a bit, especially the bass sounds. Tbh I dunno about this tune, It's ok. Chase & Status to me seemed like they didn't get it right this time, after all these good releases I think this one aint too good imo.

djflicky

VIP Junglist
big big big tune, its soooo grimey!! the bassline makes me so angry i wanna kidnap someone!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
good tune!
but i recon chase an status dubstep all sounds alike always the same style bass an drums pretty much.
dont get me wrong i like all the tunes i jus recon they shud switch it up abit like the do wit there dnb!

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
good tune!
but i recon chase an status dubstep all sounds alike always the same style bass an drums pretty much.
dont get me wrong i like all the tunes i jus recon they shud switch it up abit like the do wit there dnb!
:word: man, was thinking the same thing.

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
No .. But I have worked With Dot Cotten On Numerous Occasions Needles to say she tears up the mic each and every time ... :D
bradley should give you a slap and make you recieve it painfull off jim for that.

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
Tune, sounds a bit like eastern ... recycling done well though in my opinion.

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
This tune is duuuurty
cant fault it one bit
everthing they've done recently is top knotch