Chase & Status Radio 1 Big Weekend

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Fuck me they're getting big

All good but, some other people in the scene I would definately like to see recieving as much as acclaim as they have been of late

Kinda nice to see dnb with a good name for itself for once though lol :)

jamsam2000

It was good 'for the scene' and it was heavy but I think it could have been more live.

You look back to the London Elektricity days and that was live drum n bass. When you look at Jungle Drummer going mental and the bass lines being made with an actual bass that is how it should be. Wish they would come back.

FYI You must watch that London Elektricity DVD. Let me know and I could try and upload it.

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
pretty cool, not even close to london e or reprezent tho, lovin the amount of "cool kids" in the crowd tho.

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
One thing I just noticed, what a live voice the woman singing Take Me Away has got, incredible

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Yeah, big up's to them...

Looked like a good gig, and it was good to see all the different vocalists doing it live...

At the end tho it kept filming a mosh pit that had started in the crowd, looked like a bunch of fucking idiot kids pushing each other around... how can you seriously enjoy the music if your doing that?? :ban:

Top Bottom