Chase & Status - Pieces sent out today!!!

yea anyone in the know of release date?

wern't too sure about this tune when i first heard it, thought it was (do i dare say) a bit "pendulumly", but the good stuff from pendulum. Its definately started growing on me though!

The promos for pieces will be 2 maybe 3 weeks. Then it will be 3-4 weeks after that for a full artwork release/picture discs

it's all gone now mate, no chance of being able to sign up - until they've head 10 releases i'd expect.

as they were asking for £70 upfront for the next 10 releases. then i think they'll review who still wants it next time round and offer it to other people etc

it's all gone now mate, no chance of being able to sign up - until they've head 10 releases i'd expect.

as they were asking for £70 upfront for the next 10 releases. then i think they'll review who still wants it next time round and offer it to other people etc

When it gets to your 8th promo, they ask if you wish to continue your subscription. If you say "yar" then you can forever receive Ram promos...if you say "nar" then they offer the subscription to whoever.

I only did it for sub focus's album (whenever that comes out) and the new culture shock stuff!!!

Cant wait for Kronix

KRONIX!!!!!! massive tune! im on the promo list(happydays)!! but wen i first recived my email sayin i had been accpeted they told me the 1st relese on frequency was xample breath and stop and the experimental which i hav nw recived, bt they also said the 1st promo on ram was goin to be KRONIX/MACHINE bt nw they say it is PECIES which doesnt matter to me at all but i well want KRONIX/MACHINE!!!!!! any idea wen they will be sent out????????

:-x:D:-x:D:-x:rik::-x:D:-x:D:-x

thing is, i thought it'd be a good idea. but i can't really stretch to £70 at the moment unfortunatly.
and for the sake of a couple of weeks, i'll get a copy for definate off of trademark anyway, so it's all gravy.

KRONIX!!!!!! massive tune! im on the promo list(happydays)!! but wen i first recived my email sayin i had been accpeted they told me the 1st relese on frequency was xample breath and stop and the experimental which i hav nw recived, bt they also said the 1st promo on ram was goin to be KRONIX/MACHINE bt nw they say it is PECIES which doesnt matter to me at all but i well want KRONIX/MACHINE!!!!!! any idea wen they will be sent out????????

:-x:D:-x:D:-x:rik::-x:D:-x:D:-x

I dunno mate? Hopefully soon as i share you love! Thought that Kronix/Machine were coming out on another culture shock ep but i can't remember where i heard that so could be a lie or a dream i had??

Back
Top Bottom