Chase & Status - Pieces (DoA Video) EXTREME SPORTS

DoA

Hi guys,

Here's my video reworking of the brilliant Pieces by Chase & Status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00GuHdXgkeM

Please feel free to leave any constructive criticisms or feedback as this is my first video editing project.

Apologise in advance if this is posted in an incorrect section.(could you let me know where to post it instead?)

really nice job, I like the scenery shots and the falling in the breakdown of the tune.

Maybe less slow motion clips after the drops

Hi,

Thanks for the comments ... good to hear you (mostly) enjoyed it.

There was alot more slow mo stuff in the first edit ... guess you must like stuff at 120mph (no real surprise on a D&B board).

I've got another vid on the way for a tune that is gonna be huge so hopefully the vid'll be popular but it isn't D&B ... could post it though if you're interested??

hint

ducksauce_web.gif

Otherwise check my myspace cos it'll be on there probs later today :)

some siick footage and well edited. not my choice of tune though. you will never please me. :teeth:

the editing is good but it's jus skiing n shit, without being too much of a negative nancy you need to get the shots urself, then edit it, it's much easier if you already have all the perfect shots and angles

if i were you, i would change it up a bit, dnb is suppost to be all about the drop, so instead of having mad sking straight away, have a build up, maybe some guys catching lifts or some shots of scenery, helicopters that kinda shit, you know your average ski vid. then when song drops have lots of mental skiing/snowboarding. simples.

Back
Top Bottom