chase & status make electro house?

I don't think it sounds bad , not at all.. And I think it's cool that c&s want to use their talent for more than just one genre..

Example has discussed evolving into a new genre in his blogs, describing his new work as "an up-tempo electro garage rap mash-up". Two of the new tracks can be heard on Example's MySpace which are produced by regular collaborator Rusher. It is rumoured that UK producers Herve, Chase & Status and MJ Cole will contribute also to the project, although .....this is only based on them each appearing in Example's MySpace top friends......since the announcement of his new album, and its new musical direction. (.....TO WHERE????)

Let's just hope they don't turn into Electro/house group. I mean, some artists migrate into that genre for the money.

Thats cool..

Example is a wicked artist. Heading for big things. C n S arent just dnb producers in cae you hadnt realised already. lol.

That electro thing is very big now.. think it sounds cool.. i know a lot of dnb producers looking to experiment and turn their talents to it...

Thats not cheessey house. lol. Example is an artist from the same camp as the streets .... so its down that road.. god , get a clue people ffs. ;)

Sounds all good to me!!

I saw him support Plan B a year or two ago.. really good.. still rocking the 'Skinny Jeans Can Fuck Off' shirt

Cheesey house....omg.. fucks sake ..really....???? You need to get out of dnb more! lol

Last edited:
Cheesey house....omg.. fucks sake ..really....???? You need to get out of dnb more! lol

I'm quite bored of you're sweeping generalising comments, yes I listen to A LOT of other music outside of dnb and no I don't like this shit tune. I actually quite like house but not this type. Problem? Good...

I'm not surprised that C&S produce stuff other than DnB, they're quality producers so it's no surprise they do stuff outside of DnB. After all Noisia do non-DnB tracks, some of which is way more cheesy than this tune!

Didn't hate this, I mean not my kinda tune, but OK for a radio track - kinda had a similar vibe to that recent Wiley tune, or that Dizzee & Calvin Harris bit...

Back
Top Bottom