chase & status make electro house?

exactly...

~Its a good tune...

Noisia's electro breaksy type stuff is baaaaaad. Dont see anyone calling them gay.

I'm not surprised that C&S produce stuff other than DnB, they're quality producers so it's no surprise they do stuff outside of DnB. After all Noisia do non-DnB tracks, some of which is way more cheesy than this tune!

Didn't hate this, I mean not my kinda tune, but OK for a radio track - kinda had a similar vibe to that recent Wiley tune, or that Dizzee & Calvin Harris bit...

this. its not my kind of tune but you can safely guess that a lot of people are going to like it. it would sound very good in a club if your into house. Aj i agree with you. sounds very cheesy

I'm quite bored of you're sweeping generalising comments, yes I listen to A LOT of other music outside of dnb and no I don't like this shit tune. I actually quite like house but not this type. Problem? Good...

no problem...

Im not going to argue with you about your opinion but my reaction was to people's ignorant posts previously calling it cheesey house... or whatever.. Why do you think im directing it at you... Its not a sweeping generalisation its a reaction to the kind of ridiculous way people react to certain types of music without knowing anything about it.

Last edited:
its a diff EXAMPLE! FOOLS! ITS THE EXAMPLE THATS MATES WITH MIKE SKINNER!
NOT "XAMPLE"

Yeah we know - Chase and Status have been doing some producing for this guy as well... They're top firnds on myspace with each other and it say "Chase and Status" underneath the picture when you preview that tune...

Besides if you actually listen to it you can here it's produced by C&S, it's a different style of tune but they are the producers alright - if you know your sound and shit it's obvious...

Now who's a fool :)

Yeah we know - Chase and Status have been doing some producing for this guy as well... They're top firnds on myspace with each other and it say "Chase and Status" underneath the picture when you preview that tune...

Besides if you actually listen to it you can here it's produced by C&S, it's a different style of tune but they are the producers alright - if you know your sound and shit it's obvious...

Now who's a fool :)

not me cuz i never said it wasn't chase & status!
i think c&s are fools for playing in Hoxton neway!
just gunna be full of skinny jean wearing indie bastards!

not me cuz i never said it wasn't chase & status!
i think c&s are fools for playing in Hoxton neway!
just gunna be full of skinny jean wearing indie bastards!

Yeah but you did come on all typing in capitals about how we're all fools and how it's Example and not Xample, when nobody had thought that it was Xample (read back, your post is the first that mentions Xample)

So this would seem to suggest that you felt some of us had made a mistake here and that we thought this was C&S when it wasn't, when actually it seems that you're the only one who has made any mistake...

Or did you just write that big post just to make sure that nobody would make a mistake that no-one had anyway, just to be sure... And call us fools, just in case...

Dude either way it's one hell of a fail post, and I woulda flamed you way harder first time round had it not been you ;)

You're right though, Hoxton is full of Skinny Jean wearing wankers - how is it that you know it, are you at uni in Sheffield but from London origionally?

Dude either way it's one hell of a fail post, and I woulda flamed you way harder first time round had it not been you ;)

You're right though, Hoxton is full of Skinny Jean wearing wankers - how is it that you know it, are you at uni in Sheffield but from London origionally?

haha safe man, i said fools cuz i was confused for abit about witch example (or xample) it was!

nah man, im 100% Sheffielder!
my brother lives in Harlsden, London is my 2nd home, im down quite abit! worked in london a few times as well!

haha safe man, i said fools cuz i was confused for abit about witch example (or xample) it was!

nah man, im 100% Sheffielder!
my brother lives in Harlsden, London is my 2nd home, im down quite abit! worked in london a few times as well!

No worries, safe man...

Yeah I'm from up North too - Durham origionally, had a few friends who went to uni in Sheffield...

Been living down South/London for about 8 years now - I like it but live in the east end now and all the fucking "trendy ass skinny jeans I'm so fashionable I don't even like what I'm wearing let's all dress in an ironic way because it's so ironically individual" piss me right off... They fill up the pubs, the supermarket is always rammed because they don't know how to cook properly so go and by convinience food every day and they make the area "desirable" so it makes my rent fucking extortionate...

I would have preferred North London, people are less up their own arse there but my flatmates are slightly trendier than me... They take charlie and go to ironic nights with ironic names like Bangface, Mulletover, Shortcock, Grannywank etc... That's where all the easy girls who take lots of drugs are to be found... They aint got skills for the classy North London girls...

I tell you, this only leads to one thing - VD...

And that's why I don't like East London, the VD...

No worries, safe man...

Yeah I'm from up North too - Durham origionally, had a few friends who went to uni in Sheffield...

Been living down South/London for about 8 years now - I like it but live in the east end now and all the fucking "trendy ass skinny jeans I'm so fashionable I don't even like what I'm wearing let's all dress in an ironic way because it's so ironically individual" piss me right off... They fill up the pubs, the supermarket is always rammed because they don't know how to cook properly so go and by convinience food every day and they make the area "desirable" so it makes my rent fucking extortionate...

I would have preferred North London, people are less up their own arse there but my flatmates are slightly trendier than me... They take charlie and go to ironic nights with ironic names like Bangface, Mulletover, Shortcock, Grannywank etc... That's where all the easy girls who take lots of drugs are to be found... They aint got skills for the classy North London girls...

I tell you, this only leads to one thing - VD...

And that's why I don't like East London, the VD...

hahahaha my brother told me to stay away from east london!
apart from the sandwich shop on Brick Lane!
it cant beat George's on Portobello Road, BEST RIBS IN LONDON!
yeah its cool to be gay in Hoxton/Dalston right? thats the most stupid thing i heard!

Thats cool..

Example is a wicked artist. Heading for big things. C n S arent just dnb producers in cae you hadnt realised already. lol.

That electro thing is very big now.. think it sounds cool.. i know a lot of dnb producers looking to experiment and turn their talents to it...

Thats not cheessey house. lol. Example is an artist from the same camp as the streets .... so its down that road.. god , get a clue people ffs. ;)

Sounds all good to me!!

I saw him support Plan B a year or two ago.. really good.. still rocking the 'Skinny Jeans Can Fuck Off' shirt

Cheesey house....omg.. fucks sake ..really....???? You need to get out of dnb more! lol

yeah i saw him a few months ago alongside goldielocks & lethal bizzle, he's sick live, tryna collect his complete discography at the mo.

no problem...

Im not going to argue with you about your opinion but my reaction was to people's ignorant posts previously calling it cheesey house... or whatever.. Why do you think im directing it at you... Its not a sweeping generalisation its a reaction to the kind of ridiculous way people react to certain types of music without knowing anything about it.

Because I called it cheesy house, because it is, and the vocals are shocking.

Back
Top Bottom