Chase & Status live gear?

Koenraku

I saw Chase and Status live last night before eminem at leeds festival and i was expecting them to just do a 45 min dj set or whatever but it was nothing like that, they had a live drummer and each of them had their own setup, anyone got ideas of what they use? the fact they played their songs live over djing them was really good so does anyone know what gear they used cos i wanna start doing this instead of djing at some gigs.

I saw Chase and Status live last night before eminem at leeds festival and i was expecting them to just do a 45 min dj set or whatever but it was nothing like that, they had a live drummer and each of them had their own setup, anyone got ideas of what they use? the fact they played their songs live over djing them was really good so does anyone know what gear they used cos i wanna start doing this instead of djing at some gigs.

You're a bit late on the scene lol, they've been doing this for most of their gigs for about 3 or 4 years. I believe they use Ableton and have certain synth and badd patches loaded so that they can play them out live. And the drummer uses an electric kit that has individual drum sample hits on each drum.

Back
Top Bottom