CHASE & STATUS - JUDGEMENT/TAKE ME AWAY

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Promo copies being delivered next Wednesday - should be available on promo by the end of next week.

Fill your boots!

Ram are releasing some 12's off the forthcoming albums from Chase & Status and Subfocus in the lead up to their release.

So it is judgement. Oh dear this is the best 12" from Ram in god knows how long. Neither have been rinsed yet which is a good sign of things to come from Ram.

Abosolutelty sick tune to be fair! Best thing on Ram since Signal. Cant wait to get my mits on it. Chase And Status are best when they do this menacing stuff. ,... I really didnt like Brazil. Hated that gay intro and the drop was just ok.. sounded really over hyped.. but this is amazing.. thats how danceflloor dnb should sound...big , heavy with lots of dirty bass and no gayness or fucking bent mid range wank.

Nice to see Ram putting out something i like!

BIGGGGG

Good to hear Take Me Away getting more play on the daytime radio as well, big tunes but they are getting rinsed out hard

Good to hear Take Me Away getting more play on the daytime radio as well, big tunes but they are getting rinsed out hard

It's not as if you've been hearing them for the past year and a half like timewarp though is it. To be honest I don't think these two tunes are rinsed yet at all and they're coming out next week, this equals longer shelf-life.

Abosolutelty sick tune to be fair! Best thing on Ram since Signal. Cant wait to get my mits on it. Chase And Status are best when they do this menacing stuff. ,... I really didnt like Brazil. Hated that gay intro and the drop was just ok.. sounded really over hyped.. but this is amazing.. thats how danceflloor dnb should sound...big , heavy with lots of dirty bass and no gayness or fucking bent mid range wank.

Nice to see Ram putting out something i like!

BIGGGGG

Maybe things are lookin' up and Ram are gettin back on form!

Back
Top Bottom