CHASE & STATUS - JUDGEMENT/TAKE ME AWAY

Ram Records blog:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=74365168&blogID=404728890

RAMM72Promo.jpg

anyone hu boys take me away cos its a "blatent rip" of AI doesnt appreciate music...just becos a song sounds the same as another doesnt make it any less of a tune

have dnbsource sold out or just not lettin u buy til 2moro? help! i dnt wana wait for the full release lol

what you chattin son, judgement smashes it, both sides do.

got a couple of tasty drops lined up for these two on the next mix as well.... oh helllzzzzz yeaaahhhhh.

I keep telling ya! None of the tunes are that great! There ok but nothing special and as for hurt you...ive never had so much hate towards a tune that wasn't jump-up!!!

Ide agree wiv mattix, the boys are very talented producers dont get me wrong, but wiv all that talent u could expect a little more effort in the tunes, there gettin well over rated for nothing, my mate is a sick producer everytime i play him a new c&s tune he can easily tell me how to do everything in the tune, to me thats the first sign of shit production, u need to be askin yourself how the fuck was that done? e.g spor, noisia, icicle to name a few, all im sayin is wiv all that talent they could be doing so much more its almost like there fishin for cash now, makin party anthems that take 5 mins to do blindfolded. i heard a tune about the hood or summin on andy c's nightlife? one of the poorest tunes ive heard from them if thats there new style were in for a shockin 2008 for c&s

IMO they should go bak to the loader days! That tune is heavy still to this day!
Ill still rave to there tunes an i wont just leave a rave if i heard there tunes played out, unlike clipz! instantly out the door! dont even get me started on this fool, i now just think he doesnt exist its better for my mind!

Back
Top Bottom