Drum & Bass Chase & Status - Eastern Jam (Bootleg)

Discussion in 'Production' started by Treatem, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Treatem

Treatem Member

A personal favourite of mine that I just couldn't help stop myself from mixing it up! Enjoy the free download. Mixed and mastered by Audio Animals UK http://www.audioanimals.co.uk/

Exxcessivve likes this.

2. JNB_

JNB_ Active Member

You paid for professional mastering on a bootleg?
    Like the tune, but the reese going on in the background distracts me from the original. Kinda sounds like you doubledropped it with another tune.

3. Treatem

Treatem Member

Thanks man, appreciate the listen and feedback! I use Audio Animals for a majority of all my projects because their mastering results are like no other on the planet for the price you pay. I decided on fattening up the bassline with the reese to make it sound fuller in the mix. Alternative ideas are welcomed!

4. blend107

blend107 Subdivision

Surely you might as well do an Ozone master on it and save yourself £30? It's just a bootleg after all, cool ideas going on with it though.
    And regarding Audio Animals (though I can't say this for all of the masters they do) I did get one master off them and it didn't sound too great. I'd say there are better mastering services for £30 though that's just my preference.