Chase & Status - Count On Me (Ft. Moko) Culture Shock Remix

this doesn't sound like culture shock and im like 99% sure that this argument is ridicolous and that andy does these songs himself...

this doesn't sound like culture shock and im like 99% sure that this argument is ridicolous and that andy does these songs himself...

I highly doubt that, seeing as well the comments of other people here in this thread. Even if it's not Culture Shock - it could be anyone from the RAM camp.

so why would you guys care? it's his idea's just someone helping him out to make it. its a nice tune get over it

I agree with encounter personally but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I fully respect their opinion.

For me its like, If I did a shit sketch on a piece of paper and then got Vincent van Gogh to paint me a master piece of my sketch but that's my opinion.

Anyway we are never going to know so I suppose we should just enjoy the music.

Last edited:
Sorry but an engineer is a producer >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rated_R_(Rihanna_album) >> Chase & Status co-produced 2 tracks for this album. Rihanna had absolutely nothing to do with either writing the lyrics nor producing the tracks.[/QUOTE]

I never said that and an engineer cannot also be the producer but just said that the two roles are actually different

A music producer can, in some cases, be compared to a film director, with noted practitioner Phil Ek himself describing his role as "the person who creatively guides or directs the process of making a record, like a director would a movie. The engineer would be more the cameraman of the movie."[1] The music producer's job is to create, shape, and mold a piece of music. The scope of responsibility may be one or two songs or an artist's entire album – in which case the producer will typically develop an overall vision for the album and how the various songs may interrelate.

Simon Cowell is a a producer although he doesn't do any engineering he just simply conveys his idea to the engineer to get him to make the song how he wants it to sound, I had to learn about this shit at college as boring as it was to learn it stuck in my head

Tis a pretty feel good track, nothing outstanding about it but do like it! Im sure it would get the fem moist with that vocal too

Back
Top Bottom