chase & status - brazil

K-Type

Ram Soldier
i first heard this tune at ministry last october at the dnbirthday. andy c drops it after lowdown VIP, the video was on the dnbarena website for a while.
im just wondering why the version from that set is different to the one thats been released. its exactly the same but with another noise in there aswell which i thought made the tune what it is. any1 whose heard that set will know what noise im talkin about.
im beginnin to think brazil is mixed with another song, or it could just have been the dubplate version, as tunes are often different wen theyre release than the original dubplate. any1 any ideas.. let me know
cheers

the dubplate was different from the release.
had a slightly different intro as well over the last 8 bars of it.

I found this with quite a few tunes, when u listen to a certain (unfinished) tune from a certain set loads and proper like it and then when its finally released it has been changed slightly and dosn't apeal to u as much.

thats pissed i prefered the dubplate version but what can ya do lol

when i found it on the net unmixed it was the version ur talking about; with the tune over the top before it dropped.
I think its better as well...i bought dimensions 3 anyway cuz all the tune are absolute smashers!!...but everytime i have a mix, i always use that dubplate version of brazil on my cdJ instead....

ram will probably release it as a VIP version in about 6 months time haha

I thought Brazil was pretty average at first.. but then I hear Andy & Red One play it on a proper system and I had a new opinion on it, it's proper heavy... and usually I hate when people say "oh you have to hear this song on a system" haha.

:miss_rep:Most of the dubs you hear Andy play are not necessarilly the final mixes. The first mix of Time Warp didn't have the 'Timewarp' sample in the 1st 16 of the intro - I have a mix of Triple X that i've had for 2 years that is different to Nicks recent arrangement of it. Sometimes the the finishing touches producers make to their music isn't always needed in my opinion and can change the whole feel of the tune.

:miss_rep:Most of the dubs you hear Andy play are not necessarilly the final mixes. The first mix of Time Warp didn't have the 'Timewarp' sample in the 1st 16 of the intro - I have a mix of Triple X that i've had for 2 years that is different to Nicks recent arrangement of it. Sometimes the the finishing touches producers make to their music isn't always needed in my opinion and can change the whole feel of the tune.

init...couldn't have said it better myself

Back
Top Bottom