Chase + Status - Brasil?? ever released?

safe for the quick response, now just to find a copy :D
maybe it doesnt so much, i havnt heared business for a while.. thats the only link i cud seem to make

Ah, the moral mp3 police are here. Can I ask a question?

If I bought Brazil on MP3 legally, could I sell it on to someone else as if it was a Vinyl? If not, could I pass it on for free?

If not, why not?

If I bought Brazil on MP3 legally, could I sell it on to someone else as if it was a Vinyl? If not, could I pass it on for free?

If not, why not?

Do you really have to ask that?

Come on mate.

If not, why not?

If buying a Vinyl, you also don't get the right to make a copy and give or even sell it to everyone else. The only difference is that pressing vinyls is a bit more complicated and expensive than copy+paste on your pc.
Simple enough, isn't it?

So by your reckoning, everyone selling 2nd hand vinyl is breaking the law.

In this scenario I'd be using Cut & Paste, meaning that I wouldn't own the MP3 anymore. Because I'd sold it/given it to someone else.

[insert condescending remark here]

So by your reckoning, everyone selling 2nd hand vinyl is breaking the law.
Nah. I just was talking about copies.
In this scenario I'd be using Cut & Paste, meaning that I wouldn't own the MP3 anymore. Because I'd sold it/given it to someone else.

[insert condescending remark here]

to my understanding of moral and law, this would be okay - but I guess courts don't care that much about my understanding :D

Back
Top Bottom