chase some paper

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Clever idea, you would have to keep on it everyday though.
oh yeah, you would have to create and maintain a pretty legit blog with original content instead of just copypasta. But then, why the fuck not? I like writing anyway. Just trying to come up with an idea for an original blog atm and i'll get straight on it.
Plus, when you've got a decent amount of regular readers, you shouldn't have to rely on asking for click-throughs.

also found this one.

Attachments

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
cool thread. but does it actually work? i could write a blog i suppose, i mean thats easy. but to get money like this seems unbelievable

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
cool thread. but does it actually work? i could write a blog i suppose, i mean thats easy. but to get money like this seems unbelievable
well it's working for a lot of people. And i think you should definately write a blog. No doubt you'll be getting thousands of hits in minutes.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Looks good but u have to update every day so what will u write every day??
that's what i'm trying to figure out, I'm not an expert on anything of interest to anyone. but i know a lot about a lot of useless stuff, so it's difficult finding a niche.
I'm possibly thinking along the lines of a regular rant based on current hot-topics, do one of those twice a week, maybe more, and just copy/pasta random funnies/awesomes inbetween. But even without illegally making money off it, i'd be pretty pleased if it takes off...may even land a job in journalism if i'm either really good at what i do, or really really lucky.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
LONG!! it was pretty damn long just reading it... let alone doing it!! hahahaha

Good luck non the less...
The actual proccess of making money from it is a piece of piss and just means baare link dropping.
it's just maintaning a blog that seems legit that takes effort and work, even then it dosn't have to, just has to have regular posts.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
about 5 job applications a day for the last 3 months, not easy.

But hey, why not make a little cash while i'm lookin?
I could do with someone to use as a foot rest at work, I will pay you a pound a day and you can eat any of the scraps of food that drop from my lunch?