Chase n Status the Breeze n Styles of DnB?

Breeze & Styles, i remember Force & Styles....Force must have seen sense and realised Happy Hardcore is shite and did one.

Now that i get what the hell the OP was asking, id say no. I think every release is relevant, they obviously know how to write a popular tune, if you were producing to this level you would be putting out the sounds that sell too.#

I hope they dont turn into the new pendulum though, but atm i think it would be unfair to compare the 2.

waste thread...

This is about the 50th thread on them in about a week, if they wana make money of their tunes then thats up to them, you would do exactly the same thing if you were in their possition.

Lets discuss how shit jump up is instead or when machete vip vip is comming out, or what a vip is for that matter, or why friction and andy c broke up... or why skibba an fun are calling each other names...

well they did that thing with snoop dogg an that made me lose alot of respect for them!haha

id say mainly because the music they make only appeals to 14 year old girls and now thats the main crowd to hardcore all the other producers are going down a similar path.

im sure the next cascada remix or whatever will be brilliant.

Why? Adam F has produce songs for alot of big name rappers did you lose respect for him?

adam f did it well with good rappers
snoop dogg is a joke an easterm jam has bin rinsed so much i cant bear to listen to it.
they could of atleast changed it or better yet made a new tune

id say mainly because the music they make only appeals to 14 year old girls and now thats the main crowd to hardcore all the other producers are going down a similar path.

im sure the next cascada remix or whatever will be brilliant.

Still better than anythin you are or ever will make for the scene.

Back
Top Bottom