chase n status LIVE

charliemcp

i start fires
easy, im going to see chase n status live tnight and having never seen dnb performed in this way before, i was wondering if anyone knows what i should expect?

- is it any gd?

- do the songs sound the same? or more rocky/band orientated?

- will they play older tunes like dumpling riddim/duppy man or just stuff off their new album?

cheers.

yeh man i expect it will be good, im not a fan of c&s but any live act is worth seeing. (inless its a crappy pub band who cant sing)

Yeah it will be good buddy. You'l love it. Saw them at the Warning a while bk and though they smashed it. My opinion though.

Go and enjoy yourself and youl have a gd time, they play a mixture usually, older tunes everyone knows, and some newer stuff. Good mix up

To be fair, Scotty has got the most sensitive hearing on the board, so it may be worth taking his comments into consideration.

Until you see his chin, then you realise, he is Clown whose opinion should never be taken seriously.

:D

What happened to Ed Rush & Optical 'live'?

I saw them once at the fabric birthday maybe 2 or 3 years ago and that was it. Pretty short lived live show. Seeing them do Chubrub live now would be pretty sick i reckon

if frictions on before them, watch watch watch friction. take it in, deep breaths then spend the hour cands are playing wanking over the previous hour you have just witnessed.

C&S live, all they play is there own mainstream stuff, for like n hour, and every tune last for like 15 mins...

if ya into it then yeah it will be good, jus not my bag, not firin enough for me. expect to hear more pubstep then dnb.

Chatus and Friction on a Tuesday night?

Sounds sick :D

Saw Roni Size and Reprezent live a couple years ago, It wasnt bad, it just wasnt that great- sound quality wasnt too sharp, sounded a bit tinny and a lot of the original energy from the tunes was lost because of this.

But from what i've heard Chatus play over pre-recorded drum loops, so to add an extra 'something' to the live drumming itself.

Even though Chatus make a shitload of mainstream stuff they're still both musically brilliant and I doubt theyd settle for anything that sounded half arsed, reckon it'd be pretty good if you ask me...

Back
Top Bottom