chase n status LIVE

I saw them in serbia over the summer and actually thought they were pretty good, they play a fairly wide range of stuff (though mostly their own) but they did some older jungle, some dubstep and some of the older classics (depending on your opinion!) ie tear you down and mr happy..

like most have said though its entirely based on how much you like C+S, if you like them you'' enjoy it.

Chatus and Friction on a Tuesday night?

Sounds sick :D

Saw Roni Size and Reprezent live a couple years ago, It wasnt bad, it just wasnt that great- sound quality wasnt too sharp, sounded a bit tinny and a lot of the original energy from the tunes was lost because of this.

But from what i've heard Chatus play over pre-recorded drum loops, so to add an extra 'something' to the live drumming itself.

Even though Chatus make a shitload of mainstream stuff they're still both musically brilliant and I doubt theyd settle for anything that sounded half arsed, reckon it'd be pretty good if you ask me...

yea tuesday club in sheffield has bangin acts every week! cheers brea'

if frictions on before them, watch watch watch friction. take it in, deep breaths then spend the hour cands are playing wanking over the previous hour you have just witnessed.

what voodoo pple rmx double dropped with hypercaine?

IVE SEEN THEM LIVE TWICE AND THEY ARE FUCKING IMMNSE I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF PEOPL SAY THEY ARE COMMERCIAL WE THEY KNOW HOW TO PUT ON A FUCKING GOOD SHOW.YOU WILL ENJOY IT!

yea innit, i wouldnt even call them commercial, the only song of theirs that gets played in mainstream clubs is pieces, none of the others do.

Back
Top Bottom