Chase n Status are doing a movie ????

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Chase n Status are doing a movie ????

0fe10b350f12.jpg

Well if they really were it may be somethink like the dvd cover above..

Now i dont really begin to understand what some forum users have against others success , now i can understand a fan of music not liking every god dam tune that someone has made but to openly slate some one cause they have made a name for themselves , done via hardwork , got some good money reward for their hardwork ,bloody beats me ..

Id love to have a slice of their talent ,production wise and dj wise ( no this isnt another if the cds are pre-pitch debate thread ) and ofcourse their bank account

I wish the guys all the best in the world , its better to have tried living the dream than sad n hating everyone for trying it

Panty Inspector

Is this related to them selling out and your saying their next step is making a film?

Or is this related to that End Credits tune that's in that film... Harry Brown (I think :S?)

i only hate them cos people will hear their tunes in the mainstream and then think thats proper drum & bass

Even the most underground tracks that get played on RADIO 1 etc are from that point introduced to the mainstream ,.. As for what is proper DnB then to state C&S dont make dnb then christ , some people really do need to go back to school and get educated ...

:ban:

it saddens me to think that once a artist is mainstream they suddenly are no longer liked.. Chase and Status have had some good tracks. Surely becoming a mainstream artist is a good thing and can open up many more doors for them.

Even the most underground tracks that get played on RADIO 1 etc are from that point introduced to the mainstream ,.. As for what is proper DnB then to state C&S dont make dnb then christ , some people really do need to go back to school and get educated ...

:ban:

dont really get what your point is there but chase & status make shite dnb nowadays...look back to the times of wise up and the tenne tonne ep, thats the kind of dnb i wish they made today

i only hate them cos people will hear their tunes in the mainstream and then think thats proper drum & bass

maybe they'll think 'oh so this is what ppl call dnb? I'll need to check this out'. Then they'll come online and discover a whole new sick genre. That's what happened with me and Pendulum.

Why would this make you hate them?

For me the essence of DnB is just the tempo, commercial or not. I dont care if it's mainstream, liquid, tech, whatever, if its 170 - 180 IMO it's still drum and bass.

And if it's getting more people into the scene and supporting it then all the better for it - maybe this'll lead to more people getting into the 'proper' drum and bass you seem to be referring to.

Back
Top Bottom